1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Posted by request, this is a gluten free pizza crust made with spelt and chickpea flours, available in health food stores. You can add garlic, oregano, basil or parmesan cheese to dry ingredients, to make a flavored crust, and top with your favorite pizza toppings. Prep time includes rising time. Although spelt flour does have gluten in it, it is used in many gluten free recipes since people with wheat allergies can usually tolerate spelt flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together.
- 2Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 3Pour liquid into dry ingredients in Kitchenaid mixer and add olive oil.
- 4Mix until dough forms, knead in mixer 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from bowl and oil bowl.
- 6Replace dough and turn until dough is oiled.
- 7Cover and let rise until double.
- 8Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- 9Form dough into 2 12 inch pizzas and place on stone or greased pizza pans.
- 10Top with your favorite toppings and bake at 420 for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Pizza Crust- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: