whhhhhhat?! Surprisingly delicious, a great way to use chickpeas in a non-savoury manner!
Make and share this Chickpea Pb&j 'blondies' recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly coat an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan with spray.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothen out.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden on top.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and let cool completely before slicing.
- Refridgerate before eatting.