When we opened our own little restaurant we were shocked at how much vegetarian food cost us to buy in. A friend gave us this recipe and they cost next to nothing compared to what we were paying
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion, carrot and courgette until soft.
- 2Mix in all of the following ingredients and shape into patties of desired size.
- 3Chill slightly to firm and then fry slowly in olive oil.
- 4Use on their own or in burgers.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Patties
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 567.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g