Recipe by bert
This recipe is a nice addition to your buffet table or serve it at your next BBQ. I always serve it with the feta cheese because I enjoy it so much.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3⁄4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 (19 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1⁄2-1 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together vinegar and garlic, followed by oil.
- Stir in rosemary, parsley and toss with chickpeas.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta until just tender drain.
- Toss with chick pea mixture and feta cheese (if desired).
- Check seasoning and add more vinegar or oil if needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.