1/2 Photos of Chickpea Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
I bought some chickpea flour, and I really wasn't sure what to do with it. I found this recipe, and I tried it. The cookies turn out kind of cake-like, but nice. One word of caution, the batter tastes disgusting, but it shouldn't be a reflection on the end result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3Mix chickpea flour, salt, soda, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- 4Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 5Stir in chips and nuts.
- 6Drop by the tablespoon onto a baking sheet. I use parchment paper, but if you don't, grease the baking sheet. (If your dough is very thick, push it down and spread it out a little. My dough was soft and sticky, and it melted and spread out in the oven.).
- 7Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes. These cookies will have to be a little darker than golden brown so that they will set and hold together.
- 8Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g