Another use for chickpea flour if you have too much like I did :) This is a modified recipe that i had written down from another website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1/2 cup of water in 1 2 quart sauce pan.
- 2Add all the ingredients except the garbanzo bean flour.
- 3Whisk in the garbanzo bean flour to make a paste.
- 4Whisk in slowly the remaining water.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 6Continue stirring and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat, cover and cool.
- 8Use as a sandwich spread or as a dip.
- 9Note: quantities of lemon juice, salt and garlic can be adjusted to preference.
You Might Also Like...View All Dips Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Flour *besan* Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g