Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on foodbycountry.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Morocco North Africa Note: Does not include chilling time.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 5 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces cherries or 8 ounces grape tomatoes
- 2 ounces black olives, pitted
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- lettuce or other salad greens
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt, to taste
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and add the feta cheese cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half if necessary, to make them bite-sized.
- Add tomatoes to the chickpeas and feta cheese mixture. Add the black olives, parsley, and lettuce.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over chickpea mixture, toss gently, and chill.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
*Reviewed for Whine and Cheese Gang ZWT6 * Quick and easy to make. Tasted delicious. Served as a side with Nif's Grilled Moroccan Chicken Skewers. Photo to be posted