Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another one of those good for you, and hide the veggies things. I love chickpeas, but my kids think they look weird. This is very plain for picky palates.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- Put all ingredients into a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature with pita chips, crackers, carrots, or other dipping vegetables.
I cut the recipe amount way back since it is just two of us and I wanted to get three recipes from one can of beans LOL Great easy dip and low fat. Made for Photo Tag Jan 2009