Recipe by Dancer^
these are great. My neighbor gave me the recipes she makes these for her kids all the time. They love them.
Top Review by Anu
Addictive!!! These were downright fabulous, Dancer! And quite nutritious if you eat it in moderation, which of course, I won't do ;-) I didn't have cayenne pepper so I used red chili powder, and I think it made it a tad spicier, but no complaints! I also used freshly ground coriander seeds, which added a lot of flavour. I baked for 35 minutes, which was about right, though a few got burnt... next time 30 minutes should suffice. What a wonderful, unique way to use chickpeas!
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained well and blotted dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (if you used canned beans reduce or eliminate the salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper