Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
super moist, more dense than regular brownies. But rich and not super sweet. Use good quality chocolate!! Sprinkle with powdered sugar when done for extra sweetness. Also good with nuts mixed in!
- Melt chocolate chips with butter, either over double boiler on stove or very carefully in microwave, heating only for 40 seconds at a time then stirring until melted.
- Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until chickpeas are smooth.
- Pour in to greased 6 x 6 baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.