Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick vegetarian/vegan weeknight dinner.
- 2 (340 g) cans chickpeas
- 1 portabella mushroom cap
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1. saute in olive oil onions, garlic and mushroom on medium-high heat.
- 2. while sauteing, chop chickpeas in foodprocessor.
- 3. when onions, mushrooms and garlic are soft, add chickpeas to them.
- 4. mix in tehina.
- 5 pour into baking dish.
- 6. take bread and grind in food processor, add in a few drops of olive oil and some garlic powder.
- 7. pour bread crumbs over top of chickpeas.
- 8. bake at 180 C for 25 minutes.