Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Muffins made with chickpeas instead of flour!
Make and share this Chickpea Carrot Raisin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (canned is fine)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup dates, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease your muffin pan.
- Whirl chickpeas in the blender or food processor with wet ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in prepared muffin tins for approximately 20 minutes or until golden and done.