Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a vegan website. These are soooo good!
- 2 (19 ounce) cans chickpeas, 1 drained 1 undrained
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas
- Dump both cans of beans into a skillet (but use the liquid from only one can).
- Stir and let simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add beans to flour tortillas and then put lettuce, salsa or anything really that you like on burritos.
You are right alyseepoo, these ARE soooo good! I used extra hot taco seasoning mix and followed the recipe as is. This recipe is a keeper, thanks for sharing! Made for Bargain Basement tag game.