Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good for that day in the week when you don't want to eat meat.
Make and share this Chickpea Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and mash the boiled potato with the chickpeas.
- Combine with onion, garlic, oregano, parsley, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Shape into burgers and dust with flour.
- Fry in olive oil until nicely brown on both sides.
- Serve with lemon or lime slices.
This is a very good vegetarian burger. I made this dish just as you directed, except I did add a couple of dashes of hot pepper flakes. It worked very well with the corriander, and gave it another layer of flavor. We actually enjoy a no meat lunch sometimes, and this is a good dish to make on those days. Thank you so much for posting this recipe. I will be using it again!
These were good. I forgot to add the egg and they still didn't fall apart.