Recipe by katew
Taken from a 1999 issue of Australian Good Taste -very easy and very tasty and very good for you !
- 2 (425 g) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 slices torn up whole meal bread
- 1 cup fresh parsley, washed and dried
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons self raising flour
- 125 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chickpeas, bread, parsley and garlic in food processor.
- Process for 20 seconds to combine.
- Add yoghurt, flour, cumin and salt and pepper.
- Process till combined.
- Divide into small patties.
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan.
- Cook 6 - 8 minutes each side or till golden.
- Serve with yoghurt and pita bread.