1/3 Photos of Chickpea Burger
This burger is so delicious, you will not miss the meat, promise! Here's a tip: If you don't want this patties to fall apart, you absolutely need to make a rough chop while processing, also try making thinner patties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the carrots, grate them coarsely and set them aside.
- 2Peel and roughly chop the garlic.
- 3Drain and rinse the chickpeas and put them into a food processor with the garlic, ground spices, salt and pepper. Slightly process to obtain a rough paste then add the carrot, egg, and flour and process briefly until evenly mixed but slightly rugged.
- 4Heat the oil in a frying pan and divide the mixture into 8. Fry in batches for 2–3 minutes on each side, until golden, then drain on kitchen paper.
- 5Keep opened chickpea can to cut round shapes in bread slices. Toast each slice in toaster or in frying pan.
- 6Serve with slices of tomato and red onions and mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Burger
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g