1/8 Photos of Chickpea Beetroot Salad
This is a yummy, healthy salad recipe, which will have you come back for more. :) Well at least, if you like earthy beet flavour, combined with sweet apple and salty feat cheese. I hope youll enjoy! The original version of this dish comes from German chef Tim Mälzer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 600 g beetroots, cooked and diced (I use the vacuum packed ones)
- 1 small onion, finely sliced (leave this out if you dont like raw onion)
- 2 small apples, diced
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (low-fat is fine)
- 1 (250 g) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1Comine beetroot, apple, onion, feta cheese, chickpeas and parsely in a big bowl.
- 2In a dressing shaker mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar.
- 3Pour over veggies and combine. Allow flavours to blend for 20 minutes.
- 5Note: For a change you can also make this using mozarella cheese and fresh thyme.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Beetroot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 569.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g