Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Real Simple. A great use for leftover corn on the cob. I'd be tempted to add tomatoes.
- 2 roasted corn on the cob
- 15 ounces can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Using a serrated knife, cut the kernels off the 2 roasted corn cobs.
- In a bowl, combine the kernels with the can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed) olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Toss well.