- 400 g chickpeas, drained
- 4 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 100 g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- black pepper
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- 4 sprigs fresh chives
- 4 tablespoons tomato chutney
- 4 tablespoons low-fat ricotta, extra for top
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chickpeas, ricotta, feta and pepper. Spoon quarter of mixture on top of two sheets of filo pastry and fold into a parcel. Repeat this process for the remaining three parcels.
- Bake in oven at 200c for about 30 min or until filo is golden brown. Spread 1 tbs of chutney and ricotta on each parcel and garnish with a sprig of fresh chives.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.