Chickpea and Meatball Soup
- Cook carrots and celery in olive oil in a large soup pot until soft (5 minutes).
- Add chicken broth, water, tomato sauce, and chick peas. Season to taste with garlic powder, onion salt, basil, white pepper, black pepper, bay leaf, and parsley. Bring to a boil.
- While broth is coming to a boil, make meatballs. Combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Roll small meatballs and drop into boiling broth.
- Add pasta.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until pasta is tender. Adjust seasonings to taste.