Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tasty quick salad which looks very appealing. I like to use a Y peeler to make carrot ribbons to make it look prettier.
- In a bowl mix the yoghurt, mint and the 2 tbsp lemon juice and set aside.
- Chop 5 carrots and steam until just tender (about 5 mins).
- place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the water, cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Fluff up the couscous and mix in the chickpeas and steamed carrots.
- Dry fry the cumin seeds until fragrant and popping.
- Crush the cumin seeds and add to the couscous with the lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
- Toss well and serve with the yoghurt.