Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Real Simple Magazine. I serve this with toasted baguette and alongside smashed peas with mint tapénade, and the walnuts and parmesan tapénade and allow everyone to choose how they want to make their bruschetta.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Can be made ahead and refrigerated, but serve at room temperature.