Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I started creating soy ice cream, because I can't drink or eat milk products. This is my latest creation which I have created just today :))
- 150 ml almond milk
- 200 ml soy cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar (heaped tbsp)
- 6 tablespoons powdered chickpeas (heaped tbsp, available at any Persian store)
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds (heaped tbsp)
- 8 g vanilla sugar
- Mix all ingredients well and place in the freezer until the mass is a bit frozen on the edges.
- Take out of the freezer and stir vigorously with a whisk.
- Put it back in the freezer and repeat the process 2-3 times in shorter intervals.
- Then pour the mass into storable forms and let freeze to ice cream.