Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I dont like chicken too much, so this is the recipe I came up with that doesnt use actual chicken. I love it.
- 7 cups water
- 7 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces egg noodles (I use the wide ones)
- 1 can Veg-All
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of chopped bay leaves or 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash celery salt, if you have it
- Bring the water almost to a boil and add the cubes.
- Dissolve cubes.
- Once it has reached a boil pour in egg noodles.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add vegall, cream of soup, dill weed, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and celery salt.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a nice grilled cheese sandwich.
- PS Will thicken upon standing.
I love chicken noodle soup just don't like the chicken part. This was fast and Fabulous!Added a little parsley flakes at the end.