Recipe by Chads Cook
I've never made this, or had it for that matter. It sounds interesting to hubby and he's dying for me to make it so I thought I would share it with you.
Top Review by Doglover61(aka Earnhardt)
If you still haven't tried this, Chad's Cook, you need to get busy!!!:) My DH LOVED this and he usually doesn't much care for chicken. However, the combination of flavors here was truly delicious!! I fixed it with hot, crusty rolls and we devoured it!! This was one of my picks for PAC Spring 2006 and it was a great choice!!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 4 -6 cups cooked chicken or 4 -6 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup or 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, cubed