I've never made this, or had it for that matter. It sounds interesting to hubby and he's dying for me to make it so I thought I would share it with you.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 4 -6 cups cooked chicken or 4 -6 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup or 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, cubed
- Put chicken broth into a very large crockpot. Add spaghetti and meat.
- In large bowl, combine soup and water until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, then pour into crockpot.
- Cover. Cook on low, 2-3 hours.