Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite!
- 1 whole boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into bite sized strips
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, separated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- Beat egg white lightly in bowl. Add 1 tsp cornstarch, salt, sesame oil and dash pepper. Mix and add chicken. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Combine 1 teaspoons cornstarch with chicken stock, sugar and dash pepper, mix and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbs. oil in wok. Add zucchini and stir-fry until tender-crisp, 3-5 minutes. Remove from wok and cover to keep warm. Add 1/4 cup oil to wok and heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is about done, 4-5 minutes. Return zucchini to wok. Stir chicken stock and add to wok, stir-frying until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately with rice.