My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Combine zucchini and onion in a medium saucepan, cover with water and boil for 5 minutes; drain and cool.
- 2Combine carrots, soup, sour cream, and garlic powder in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
- 3Add zucchini, onion, and chicken; mix.
- 4Spread chicken mixture in a greased 9 X 13 inch casserole. Melt the butter in a skillet, add Accent seasoning and toss well to coat with butter.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over chicken mixture and bake for 1 hour.
- 6Casserole should be golden brown and hot!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.9
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: