Recipe by Superdairygirl
This recipe is a great way to use up extra garden tomatoes! It is a bit plain tasting, so if you prefer lots of flavor you better season it up. This has been a family favorite for as long as I've been cooking. Milk can be used instead of cream - just use less so it is not runny.
- 1 (8 ounce) box ziti pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 head broccoli
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta.
- Dice chicken breast and brown with garlic in oil.
- Add tomatoes and rosemary and stir.
- Partly cook broccoli (until it is softened) and add to chicken mixture.
- Pour cream over all and stir.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken mix to pasta and toss to coat.
- Top with cheese and serve.