Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a quick one dish meal that can use up the leftover chicken and veggies in the fridge. just add bread and a salad.
- 1 box ziti pasta
- 1 jar pasta bake sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can mushroom, undrained
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- parboil pasta and veggies till only half cooked.
- drain and put in casserole dish.
- add chicken, pasta sauce, parmesan, and mushrooms.
- stir till blended.
- top with shredded cheese and bake till bubbly.