Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy 30 minute recipe with an oriental flair. From the recipe book included with my new electric StepSavor Skillet/Griddle.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly with mallet
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat skillet to 325°F.
- Combine lemon juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic and ginger in the skillet and cook about 3 minutes. Add the chicken, turning to coat with sauce on both sides.
- Cover, and reduce heat to 250°F; cook, turning occasionally, for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Wonderful chicken!! Thank you so much for the recipe!!