Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I don't remember where I gotr this one from. But we like it's YUM YUM!
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices ham
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup cooking sherry (optional)
- Bone chicken, wrap in slice of ham.
- Mix other ingredients together.
- Place chicken in baking dish and pour other ingredients over top.
- Bake about 2 hours at 325 degrees.
- (Yum Yum!).