Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I use this marinade for my chicken satay! Yumm!!!
Make and share this Chicken Yogurt Marinade (Great for Freezing!!! ) recipe from Food.com.
- Gently pulse all ingredients in your blender just a few times until combined.
- Use 1/3 to 1/2 cup of marinade for every pound of chicken.
- Place chicken and marinade inside a ziplock bag.
- Seal the ziplock bag trapping air inside and gently massage the contents to coat chicken.
- Let chicken marinade in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Re-seal the bag tightly! Removing all the excess air.
- Freeze the chicken with the marinade.
- Cook within 3 weeks to prevent freezer burn.
- Cooking day: Thaw Chicken. This take about 16 hours and cook. I like to cook mine in a cast-iron skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil for 12 minute.
- Serve the chicken accompanied by a small bowl of peanut sauce on the side. (lol I know I skipped the skewers. I just do not like to spend the time to skewer the meat. ).