- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken
- 2 lbs yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup broth, more if needed
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken, cool and remove from bone.
- Bring squash to boil in broth and cook 8 minutes.
- Drain and combine all vegetables.
- Combine sour cream, soup and salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and veggies.
- Spoon into lightly greased 9x13” baking dish.
- Combine stuffing and butter.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.