1/1 Photo of Chicken Yeffa
My friend Jeff's favorite way of doing chicken for our casual backyard get-togethers. Great with a green salad, rice, and grilled pineapple rings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard, pineapple juice, and brown sugar in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Slice each chicken breast to create two evenly sized pieces from each breast.
- 3Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon, and secure with a small skewer or toothpicks.
- 4Brush the mustard sauce over the bacon and the chicken.
- 5Grill over hot coals about 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with additional sauce.
- 6Remove chicken from grill when cooked through.
- 7In a small saucepan, heat remaining sauce until boiling, then spoon over chicken to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Yeffa
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 630.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g