1/1 Photo of Chicken Wraps With Nam Jihm Dressing
A very quick wrap of chicken in lettuce leaves, uses cooked chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small chicken breast, cooked and cut into small dice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon deep fried shallot
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon roasted coconut
- 1 small birds eye chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, roughly torn
For the Nam Jihm Dressing
- 1 birds eye chile
- 5 red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 cm knob gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup coriander, including roots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 limes, juice of
- 60 g palm sugar
- fish sauce, to taste
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 100 g Thai rice, dry roasted until golden then grind to powder
- 1Make the Nam Jihm dressing. Using a pestle and mortar, pound the chillies, ginger, coriander and garlic with the salt.
- 2Add to this the limejuice, sugar and fish sauce. It should taste hot, sour and sweet.
- 3For the wraps, mix the chicken together with the remaining wrap ingredients and stir in 2 tablespoons of the Nam Jihm dressing.
- 4Spoon the mixture into the chosen leaves, sprinkle with the rice powder and serve immediately.
- 5Cooks Notes:.
- 6Nam Jihm means chilli lime.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wraps With Nam Jihm Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 801.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: