Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
This is a very quick and easy week-day dinner. The kids love it and you can make it as spicy (or not) as you want to. Let me know how YOU made these.
Top Review by Troop Angel
There were great!! I made them for my lunch, so I just used canned chicken and didn't really measure anything...just dumped it all together until it looked good. :-) I just used the chicken, corn, salsa and shredded cheese and a little bit of sour cream, but they were still very tasty!! Plus, it was something different for lunch, and quick and easy to make! Thanks Denise for sharing a super recipe! I will be making again!
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine chicken, corn and salsa.
- Cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas.
- Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Serve with sour cream.
- VARIATIONS (try any of these to suit your family's tastes).
- Add chopped green pepper, red pepper and/or scallions.
- Add hot pepper sauce.
- Add a chopped jalapeno (or your favorite pepper).
- Use Mexican style corn.
- Use Mexican style cheese.