Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very quick and easy week-day dinner. The kids love it and you can make it as spicy (or not) as you want to. Let me know how YOU made these.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine chicken, corn and salsa.
- Cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas.
- Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Serve with sour cream.
- VARIATIONS (try any of these to suit your family's tastes).
- Add chopped green pepper, red pepper and/or scallions.
- Add hot pepper sauce.
- Add a chopped jalapeno (or your favorite pepper).
- Use Mexican style corn.
- Use Mexican style cheese.
There were great!! I made them for my lunch, so I just used canned chicken and didn't really measure anything...just dumped it all together until it looked good. :-) I just used the chicken, corn, salsa and shredded cheese and a little bit of sour cream, but they were still very tasty!! Plus, it was something different for lunch, and quick and easy to make! Thanks Denise for sharing a super recipe! I will be making again!