Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chicken recipe is a hit and gets rave comments! It's simple and wonderful.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- Blend cream cheese and butter well.
- All other ingredients.
- Roll out 4 squares of crescents (or 8 triangles).
- Divide filling and place on crescents.
- Bring corners together at center.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Made for PAC Spring 2007. A simple and mildly flavored dish. I used recipe #101403 and used low fat crescent rolls. I was not feeling well when I made these and so didn't eat any, but DH ate two and enjoyed them, as well as leftovers the next day.
I agree, this recipe is wonderful. I made it last night for dinner and it was great. I made it up in 4 large wraps, but this would be a really great recipe to use in the smaller version for an appetizer. I did have more filling than I was able to fit into the 4 wraps, but it is good as a filling for a regular sandwich, or to eat with crackers. Will be making this on a regular basis.