Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the perfect 10 diet by Dr. Aziz.
- 4 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 head butter lettuce leaf, separated, washed, and dried (to use as wraps)
- Cook chicken breasts in oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Chop and set aside.
- Finely chop green onions.
- Combine the chicken, sour cream, green onion, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into butter lettuce leaves, and roll up.
These are delicious! I didn't have sunflower seeds so I substituted pine nuts. I liked the kick from the cayenne and the nutmeg was a nice addition. I will make these again! Made for Pick A Chef 2011 for my preemie Tom. Thanks! :)