Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super delicious and a great way to sneak veggies into the kiddies!
- 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (13 5/8 ounce) can spinach
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 cup cilantro
- 6 large flour tortillas
- ranch dressing
- Mix together beans, spinach, and corn and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Put one or two tortilla shell on your griddle or in your skillet at around 350 degrees and heat for a few seconds.
- Flip over, sprinkle with cheese and then some chicken, the bean and veggie mixture, and some cilantro.
- Let sit until just after the cheese melts. You want the outside to be crunchy.
- Take off the griddle and roll up like a burrito. Cut in half at an angle and serve with ranch for dipping.