Recipe by Stephanie Z.
Quick and easy lunch! Prepare dressing the day before, and assemble in minutes. You can seed the tomato if you like, but I like the tomato juices and don't mind if it's a bit sloppy : )
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
I think a little clarification is needed here and I'll be more than happy to remake and re-review this recipe. There is a call for 1 tablespoon of mayo, then 1 teaspoon of mayo - but the directions don't say if I'm supposed to do something different with the extra mayo??? If it's supposed to be all mixed together why not just say "1 and 1/2 tablespoons"? Same with the yogurt. I was left with extra teaspoon of yogurt and mayo not knowing what I saw supposed to do with them. This could really impact the final recipe - so I'd like to wait and see this revised so I can make it again. Otherwise - I made it with 1 tablespoon mayo and 1 tablespoon of yougurt in the relish. I'm happy to rewrite a review. Thanks! *** MADE AND REVIEWED FOR ZAARTAG***
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise, plus
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt, plus
- 1 teaspoon nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 2 cups red romaine lettuce, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast strips
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, yogurt, dill, tomato, onion, and bell pepper.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Assemble 2 oz. chicken on one end of the tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup lettuce and 1/4 of the relish.
- Roll the tortilla. Use a toothpick to hold together if necessary. Cut in half.
- Repeat with 3 remaining tortillas. Enjoy!