1/2 Photos of Chicken Wrap
I bring this for lunch almost every day with a salad and an apple. Its very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread sour cream on the tortilla.
- 2Arrange the chicken in the center (I usually slice it thinly).
- 3Spread the salsa over the chicken.
- 4Then top off with cheese.
- 5Fold up all flaps so nothing falls out, and stick it in the toaster oven. Or you can put it on the George Foreman grill until the cheese melts and the tortilla is crispy.
- 6Let it cool off before you wrap it up, or it will get soggy by lunch time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 772.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 29.3 g