- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 -3 ounces grilled chicken
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese (I use low fat)
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime salsa
- fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread sour cream on the tortilla.
- Arrange the chicken in the center (I usually slice it thinly).
- Spread the salsa over the chicken.
- Then top off with cheese.
- Fold up all flaps so nothing falls out, and stick it in the toaster oven. Or you can put it on the George Foreman grill until the cheese melts and the tortilla is crispy.
- Let it cool off before you wrap it up, or it will get soggy by lunch time.