I was surprised to discover that these crispy wontons can be made in 30 minutes or less. Use them as an appetizer or special dinner accompanied with some rice and stir fried veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chicken meat, cooked and diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 36 wonton wrappers
- peanut oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1Mix togther the first 7 ingredients.
- 2Spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto the center of a wonton wrapper.
- 3Lightly moisten the edges of the wrapper with a moistened finger. Bring corners together, pressing to seal.
- 4Pour peanut oil to a depth of 3 inches in a saucepan or fryer; heat oil to 375.
- 5Fry wontons in batches until golden, turning once.
- 6Drain on wire rack over paper towels and serve immediately with following sauce.
- 7Bring chicken broth and the next 5 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan, whisking constantly; boil 1 minute.
- 8Dip wontons in sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wontons With Hoisin Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (661 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: