1 hr 20 mins
This is an adaptation of a restaurant chicken dish--better right away than next day. If you have any left! Don't wash your mushrooms (WIPE OFF with paper towel)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First grill chicken breasts till cooked totally through, or until no pink remains.
- 2While chicken is cooking drain your artichokes and wipe off mushrooms and slice them finely. Remove cooked chicken on to plate.
- 3Now to make your sauce, empty cream of chicken soup into iron skillet and add the cream. Stir in slivered garlic and artichokes and the sliced mushrooms; let it come to a low boil. Add seasonings. Next, pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- 4Place chicken in preheated 350°F oven just to melt sliced swiss cheese.
- 5*serving suggestion* Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wonderful!
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.0
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.1 mg
- Sodium 623.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 58.7 g