Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for using garden zucchini and tomatoes up. This recipe was created by my 12 yr. old aspiring chef daughter, Shiffy.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 leaves basil, fresh diced
- 3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth
- Dredge chicken in flour and fry 2 - 3 Tbsp olive oil.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven with some olive oil until tender.
- Place zucchini mixture in a pot and use an immersion blender to create a sauce. Use a little veggie broth if possible.
- Pour on top of chicken and spread it on top.
- Top with tomato wedges and place in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.