1 hr 5 mins
Great for using garden zucchini and tomatoes up. This recipe was created by my 12 yr. old aspiring chef daughter, Shiffy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge chicken in flour and fry 2 - 3 Tbsp olive oil.
- 2Slice zucchini and yellow squash sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven with some olive oil until tender.
- 3Place zucchini mixture in a pot and use an immersion blender to create a sauce. Use a little veggie broth if possible.
- 4Pour on top of chicken and spread it on top.
- 5Top with tomato wedges and place in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Zucchini Sauce and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 230.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 74.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: