Recipe by Rita~
Grilled rosemary breast of chicken with grilled zucchini and roasted pepper wrap with a creamy mustard cheese. You can slice each wrap into quarters and serve as an appetizer.I`ve made these with provolone cheese in place of mozzarella cheese for more sharpness.
Top Review by AKillian24
Yum!!! I used these for a romantic trip to the park. I kept them slightly chilled and wow, DH and I both adored them. We served them with a Savignon Blanc and there were perfect. I used Low Fat Cream cheese and 2% mozzarella and a mix of sweet red and yellow peppers = Fantastic!
- 4 tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic, minced fine
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, diced
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lenghtwise into 4
- 4 slices pickled sweet peppers
- 4 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breast and zucchini to olive to marinade and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix Honey Dijon and cream cheese together.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken on a hot well seasoned (OILED) grill cook for 20 25 minutes till juices run clear.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Grill zucchini till browned on both sides.
- About 4-5 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat on grill just to warm.
- On each warmed tortilla spread 1/4 cream cheese mixture on each.
- Lay 1 ounce fresh mozzarella on the cream cheese mixture.
- Follow with 1/4 basil leaves.
- Slice cooked chicken into thin slices.
- Lay 1/4 chicken on the cheese follow with basil, peppers and zucchini.
- Roll each tortilla a up and enjoy.