Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have been making this dish for so long that I cannot remember where the recipe came from. The original recipe called for mayonnaise instead of yoghurt and either way it is good.
- 8 chicken portions
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 packet brown onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- Mix the jam and yoghurt and spread this over chicken portions.
- Place portions in casserole.
- Mix soup powder and water and pour over the above.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Delicious!! Only changes I made was to use chicken breasts and, as I didn't have onion soup, I used leak soup. Turned out moist and delicious!! Thanks Bokenpop! Served this with Bev's recipe #220533.