Chicken With White Wine (Pollo Al Vino Bianco)
- Dust chicken well with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat the butter and oil in a large pan.
- Add chicken and fry until brown and crisp all over; remove to a plate.
- Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and ham to pan; sauté over low heat until soft but not brown.
- Add lemon juice, mushrooms, wine, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and rosemary; bring to a high simmer.
- Add browned chicken, lower heat and cover; simmer gently for 45 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.