Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 boneless skinned chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- fresh parsley sprig
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook 2 breasts 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken; cover and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken and 1 tablespoons butter; reserve drippings in skillet.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, and sauté 8 minutes.
- Add wine, and stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; add soup, and whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Arrange pasta on serving plate; top with chicken and sauce. Garnish, if desired.