1 hr 30 mins
This delicious dish gets a head start in the microwave oven. and then finish cooking over hot coals. A fantastic change from the more common red BBQ sauce. Goes great with grilled corn, potato sauce or cole slaw. A real winner. Times are approximate, due to weather conditions, etc. Times do not include time for coals to get hot, and for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine: first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk.
- 2Arrange: chicken in a dish. Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken; turn to coat. Cover chicken and remaining sauce; chill 8 hours, turning chicken once.
- 3Prepare: fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on sides of grill; leave center empty. Place a drip pan between coals.
- 4Microwave: chicken, discarding marinade; arrange n an 11x7x1&1/2" basking dish with thickest portions toward outside. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 12 minutes.
- 5Coat food rack with vegetable cooking spray; place on grill over med.-hot coals. Place chicken immediately on rack over coals, and cook, without grill lid, 5 minute on each side.
- 6Rearrange: chicken over drip pan. Cook covered with grill lid, 20 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
- 7Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.2
- Calories from Fat 650
- Total Fat 72.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 235.7 mg
- Sodium 827.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 53.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine worcestershire sauce